Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
About the opportunity
Located right in the heart of the CBD, our client is a savvy full-service digital marketing agency who is creating world first marketing results using the latest technologies and are on a mission to change the way the world thinks about marketing.
Due to continued growth, they are now on the lookout for a Senior Marketing Automation Consultant Superstar to join their team!!!
You will ideally be Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certified and believe in being hands on, can talk (and listen) to people at all levels of an organisation, deal with clients from requirement to execution, whilst dealing with all integration, trouble shooting and generating of marketing material in their platforms.
You will support a large host of well known enterprise brands. You will be expected to deliver on their company mission and live up to their values!!!
Our client is on a fantastic journey, breaking the mould and working with blue chip clients in ground breaking ways. By being part of their journey, you will enjoy a fantastic team-focused work environment that is second to none. Your career will develop by working with a team of ambitious, tech-focused, collaborative people who love what they do.
· Provide consultation to clients on their marketing automation strategy and execution
· Translate business requirements into best practice integration, platform configuration and campaign execution
· Manage the ongoing development and day-to-day campaign requirements
· Ensure finest practice and ongoing learnings are documented and disseminated
· Develop integrated, multi-channel marketing automation strategies and solutions, implement and manage them
· Work with internal and external suppliers including web developers and agencies to achieve project deliverables
· Build cross-functional integrations, pushing the boundaries of marketing campaign performance and results reporting
· Support the collaborative efforts in post-campaign and monthly reporting with their technology partners (Facebook, Google, Marketo, Salesforce, DOMO)
· You will have a consultant level certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· You will ideally be degree qualified in Computer Science, business or marketing
· You will have 3+ years of working with leading Marketing Automation tools
· A high proficiency in working with data and databases, including advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets is essential
· You will be decisive and a self-starter with energy, motivation and resilience
· You will be able to demonstrate an analytical and inquisitive mind-set and approach
· You will be able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and able to grasp complex tasks quickly
· High levels of attention to detail will come naturally to you
· The ability to balance demands with speed to market and multiple competing priorities will be a strength
· The ability to quickly understand and become competent in new systems and marketing technologies
If you are wanting to work with a tech savvy marketing agency where you will be part of a dedicated, fast growing company that is shaking up the digital space then this is the role for you!
Please apply now with a "relevant" cover letter outlining WHY YOU along with your CV.
For more information on the role, please contact the team at Musterrecruit on +64 (0)9 394 7444
Please contact us via the button below.