Store-person / Fork-hoist Operator
- Work with Musterrecruit and be rewarded for your reliability!
- Receive a $100 food or petrol voucher for gaining temp employment (T&C's apply)
- Receive a $200 food or petrol voucher for gaining perm employment (T&C's apply)
We have several roles available for experienced Fork-hoist operators starting ASAP!
These roles are located across Auckland with various industry leading companies, we have both temporary and permanent positions available.
You will need to be able to do full time hours and be flexible on shift times. Pay rate will be determined on market rates and your experience.
Here at Musterrecruit, we only work with reputable businesses that look after their staff and comply with health and safety regulations. Our consultants care about their candidates and like to take time to understand the type of work you are aiming for.
We want you to be successful in your new role and will do what we can to help support you in the process. We will coach you through the interview process and help you present your CV to ensure you have the best possible chance of being successful.
What's on offer:
- Full time work with consistent hours
- Competitive pay rates
- An opportunity within a supportive team environment
- Support along the way to the job you are aiming for
Duties will include:
- Fork-hoist operation (loading and unloading)
- Working with inwards and outwards goods
- Receipting orders
- Quality checking products
- Pick packing orders (manual or RF scanning)
- Possibly heavy lifting (up to 25kgs)
To be successful you must have:
- Experienced & qualified Fork-hoist drivers who are licensed (F endorsement is not required, but would be an advantage)
- Proven experience through reference checks
- Reliable transport
- A good level of physical fitness (must be able to lift 25kgs on your own)
- Experience with RF scanning / manual picking
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- A clean criminal history
- Sound knowledge of health and safety procedures in a warehousing environment.
- Good initiative
- The ability to work well in a team as well as individually
How to apply:
Either apply direct to the advert or send your CV to email@example.com
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 0508 687 837
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444