HR Business Partner
- Be part of a passionate, high performing and innovative team
- Provide advice and support to business leaders on HR issues
- Competitive remuneration
About our Client
Our client is an innovative, rapidly growing HR services company providing HR services to SMEs throughout New Zealand.
They are a newly formed company on an exciting journey, with the view to grow their reach and create valuable insights and services to all their clients through a partnership approach.
About the Role
This role offers plenty of variety and exciting project work without the frustrations of internal HR. As an HR Business Partner, you can make a real difference to kiwi businesses everyday through:
- HR Advice and Support - to business owners and line managers on anything from performance improvement plans to full restructures
- Managing HR Processes for your Clients - including recruitment, onboarding, performance reviews and terminations
- HR Documentation - assisting clients with implementing documentation from an existing product library or creating customised policies, role descriptions, handbooks, onboarding checklists etc.
- HRIS Support - providing support to clients using our exclusive HRIS system and ensuring they are getting the most out of the system
- Account Management - build enduring relationships with clients and work as a trusted advisor who truly understands their business and its challenges
- HR Projects - designing and implementing new HR initiatives such as performance management frameworks, leadership development programmes, onboarding processes, learning and development initiatives, reward and recognition structures, enhancing employee experience and engagement,
- Business Support - tracking your time and helping with the development of new products and services
This role will suit someone who has the confidence to run their own clients, manage their time like a pro and produce results. If you've thought about moving into HR consulting, this is the perfect opportunity to take on a role with a high degree of autonomy, flexibility and variety. You will need to be:
- Qualified - 3+ years HR experience and degree qualified in HR. (Previous experience in a consulting role would be an advantage)
- Experienced - you will be a strong generalist with a wealth of HR experience able to offer value at all levels of an organisation and especially with business owners
- Proactive - you will run your own clients with confidence, creating strong relationships and offering valuable partnership and advice
- Organised - you will need to be excellent at planning, time management and working autonomously. You will have great project management skills that ensure high quality and timely delivery of work to clients.
- Someone who loves a challenge - You will be excited to try new things, keeping up to date with trends in HR and your expertise current!
What's On Offer
- High variety of work, awesome clients to work with and lots of autonomy and flexibility!
- An opportunity to stretch and challenge yourself in a dynamic consultancy environment and develop your commercial skills
- A competitive salary and plenty of development opportunities
If you can see yourself joining our team, please apply online including your CV and a relevant cover letter outlining why you would be the right person for the role as well as a little bit about what makes you tick.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444