- Ongoing Career Development
- $80,000 + a Company Vehicle
- Well Established Company
Automotive Branch Managers - Kingsland / Browns Bay
Our client is in need of experienced Automotive Managers for two of their high-performing branches in Auckland. This is a rare opportunity to become part of a well-established and growing network in Auckland. WOF certification would be highly regarded but not essential. This role requires someone who is switched on and knowledgeable within the automotive industry.
The right candidate will;
- Be a born leader with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Have proven experience managing a team of people, preferably technicians.
- Have sharp budgeting skills as you will have overall financial responsibility.
- Have a strong understanding of all H&S procedures.
- He motivated by success and the success of others around you.
- Have a hands-on leadership approach to running the workshop.
- Automotive trade certificate.
- Proven experience in Management.
- Proven experience in the Automotive industry.
- Understanding of running a team effectively.
- Ability to delegate, make informed decisions and build rapport.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Ongoing, up-to-date training/development.
- A positive and fun work environment.
- Autonomy to run the department your way.
- The opportunity to be a part of a recognized group.
If this sounds like you then please apply with a current CV and relevant Cover letter below. If you require any further information, please give Nadia a call at musterrecruit on (09) 394-7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444