- Competitive Remuneration
- Great Brand & Beach Location
- Busy Franchise Environment
Automotive Service Advisor - New Plymouth
An opportunity has opened for a driven and customer focused individual to join our client's experienced team as a Service Advisor in New Plymouth. The successful candidate will provide a first-class customer experience as well as implementing the dealership's core values.
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a second to none professional service. Previous experience gained from a similar role is preferred.
On a day to day basis you will;
- Deal with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner
- Portray a positive first impression of the Service Department
- Advise on technical queries or issues
- Book vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Inform customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Maximise opportunities to upsell with all customers
- Finalise the invoice on completion of required work
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
- Self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service
- The ideal candidate preferably will have Service Advisor experience from within the Automotive industry
- Well-presented and have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong computer literacy & numerical skills
The Good Bits:
- Well-known Brand
- Modern Workshop
- Close-Knit team
If you believe you have the above attributes and professionalism to join their friendly team, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to take the next step in your career. For more information please contact Andy at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444