Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Inspire Global Networks (IGN) is a data driven digital marketing agency, that works alongside some of the top leading automotive brands in New Zealand, to ensure that marketing and sales activities are carried out in a targeted and benchmark focused way.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the Group in the execution of their digital marketing activities. This role will develop and maintain a deep understanding of their business partners processes and current best practice in marketing execution.
They will support the Group marketing teams in the use of the marketing technology platforms and be responsible for execution of some of the digital marketing activities and will also work closely with clients and other members of the Inspire team to identify and deliver data insights, both within a brand and by benchmarking across the group.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Support the Digital Marketing Manager in engaging with the brand marketing teams and support them in execution of their digital marketing activities including:
- Building campaigns to support short-term quick turnaround initiatives
- Provide training on marketing automation platforms to build in-house knowledge within the brand marketing teams
- Work with Inspire Analysts to identify data insights that will inform proposed campaign development and the measure the effectiveness of campaigns in progress or completed
- Maintain a standard configuration of SEO and Google Analytics across all website platforms in the group
- Assist the brands in periodic review of their Lead Scoring models
- Measure brands against set benchmarks for digital marketing activities
- Provide reporting to brands based on campaign and always on marketing activities
- Support the brands in the execution of A/B testing
- Support the dealership network marketing activities including management of campaigns and EDMs for dealerships as required
- Intermediate level of knowledge marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketo and/or Act-On)
- Experience in the deployment and maintenance of websites including the configuration of SEO and use of Google Analytics
- Deep understanding of SEO, Google Analytic tools and reporting
- High-level of proficiency in Facebook/Instagram advertising for B2B and B2C
- Ability to implement and measure the effectiveness of online campaigns and EDMs
- Ability to work with teams and individuals crossing multiple stakeholders / businesses
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple goals and projects
- Ability to absorb and work around changes in direction quickly
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), teamwork/teambuilding, and interpersonal skills required
- A passion for delivering outstanding service with a strong focus on customer needs
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing dynamic agency working with fantastic automotive brands.
If you enjoy building relationships, getting stuck in and working in a winning team, then please APPLY NOW with your CV and covering letter, telling us why you are the ideal candidate.
For more information about the role, please contact Matt Twiselton or David Proudlock at Muster on +64 (0) 9 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444