General Manager - Honda Power and Marine
About Honda Power and Marine Ltd
Honda Power & Marine Ltd is the distributor for Honda quality power products in New Zealand, consisting of both Honda Marine and Honda Power Equipment.
With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, working across the product lines, the Power & Marine team have provided the New Zealand market with tens of thousands of power products every year across their vast dealer network.
About the Role
The General Manager has overall responsibility for the performance of Honda Power & Marine in New Zealand. The role reports to the Chairman and Board of Directors.
- Meet the budgeted P & L and Balance Sheet targets for the year
- Work with the Board to develop and set the strategic plan and ensure resources are in place to meet monthly and yearly objectives
- Maintain and build on the market position of the product ranges
- Lead, build and maintain a fantastic culture across the business and wider network
- Work with, and enhance, the nationwide dealer network
- Maintain the strong relationships with suppliers
- Establish annual marketing and operational plans
- Manage the senior leadership team
- Maintain a positive public profile in the industries and market places
- Ensure representation of the company's interests on industry and government bodies, especially safety and OHS standards
- Liaison with Blue Wing Honda (sister company) and the corporate services provider (Caspex Corporation Ltd.)
- You will be innovative and have a strong track record of successful leadership
- You will have Vendor Management and Dealer/Channel management experience
- Knowledge of the industries we operate in is required
- You will have experience of preparing business plans and forecasts and more importantly meeting them
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of financial reporting
- You will have excellent computer skills and strong attention to detail at all organisational levels
- Being a strong planner and effective communicator at all levels are both essential to be successful in this role
Musterrecruit is recruiting this role exclusively, if you feel it is your ideal next move apply now with a relevant cover letter and CV.
If you have further questions about the position, please call Matt Twiselton on +64 9 394 7444 or +64 21 827 782
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444