Diesel Technicians - Wellington
- $30+ Per Hour
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
- Ongoing Training
Earthmoving Equipment Diesel Technicians - Wellington
We are seeking 2 experienced qualified Diesel Technicians to work for our client in Wellington. Reporting directly to the Service Manager, your main responsibilities will diagnostics, major/minor repairs and heavy equipment maintenance. You will be required to work on a wide range of equipment from minor to major earthmoving machinery.
With an ever-expanding fleet and multiple workshops across Aotearoa, this is a great opportunity to get into to a fantastic company and start the next stage of your career.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Carrying out fault finding, service and repairs on a range of earthmoving equipment
- Completing job cards and paperwork as required
- Maintaining a high level of service and customer care
- Being productive as well as efficient
You will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified as a Diesel Mechanic
- Minimum of 4 year's career experience
- Franchise training certificates
- Be competent with computers and scan tools
- Experience in dealing with diagnostics, servicing and repairs
- If possible, hold franchise training certificates
- Deliver a high standard of work
- Proven ability to work unsupervised
- Have a positive proactive attitude
In return you will receive:
- A very competitive package
- Work in up to date franchise workshops
- Be given ongoing training
- Be part of a tight friendly team
If this sounds like an opportunity that is perfect for you, apply online now. For more information contact Andy from Musterrecruit on 093947444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444