About the Company
Hyundai Motors New Zealand is a 100% NZ owned, well-recognised and well-loved brand growing at a rapid rate both globally and in NZ.
As a finalist in the "IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces in NZ" for the last 9 years, their success is down to focus on attracting and developing the best people and we pride ourselves in the support and value we offer to our Dealer Network.
About the Role
HMNZ is looking to recruit a proactive, highly organised, and experienced Assistant Accountant to report to the Finance Manager on a fixed term contract for 6 months.
Knowledge of the automotive industry will be an advantage, but training will be given if you fit the team culture and have the skills required.
- Prepare all reconciliations and returns accurately
- Timely & accurate daily cash flow report and forecast
- Timely & accurate presentation of balance sheet reconciliations, with relevant supporting documentation & explanations
- Staff debtor management including leases and payroll deduction management
- Compliance with all IRD requirements
- Month end processes
- Maintaining timely & accurate inventory records
- Keeping all process documentation updated regularly
- Working as required across the wider finance group
- Ensuring unqualified external audit completed within timeframes
You will have
- 4 - 5 years of experience in accounts
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Effective communication skills at all organisation levels
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Ability to work with strong personalities in a cohesive and mutually beneficial manner
- A commitment to the highest ethical standards
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly excel
- A commitment to teamwork and co-operative work practices
Musterrecruit is recruiting this role exclusively, please apply now through this advert with a cover letter and CV.
If you wish to discuss your suitability for the role, please call us on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444