- Permanent Job, Immediate Start!
- Loads of allowance opportunity!
- Penrose Location
BENEFITS, BENEFITS, BENIFITS:
- Work 50 - 60 hours per week!
- Any overtime (after 40 hours) will be paid at either time and a half or double time (depending on days/hours of work)
- Base rate $17.70
- Allowances of up to $232.00 (possibly more or less depending on shifts completed and other variances)
- Training provided, opportunities to up skill!
- Permanent role!
- Start ASAP
About the Company:
Operating since 1939 our client is a large manufacturer of starch products and sweeteners. They run a 24 hour - 7-day production where they manufacture in bulk for various international clients and are a global leader within the market.
About the Job:
We are currently looking for experienced food process workers who has an eye for details and values safety. As a food process worker, you will be required to overlook a process in the production of starch products / sweeteners.
This will require you to monitor pumps, valves and various other equipment as well as identify when a problem arises. You will need to have a good level of initiative to think on the spot and work fast.
As this company runs a 24-hour operation you will be required to work a rotating shift roster where you will be given alternating on day, afternoon and night shifts. Therefore, the role requires a high level of reliability and flexibility.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar position that can be validated via reference checking
- Reliable transport / a valid driving licence (Restricted or Full licence only)
- A high level of physical fitness (able to lift to 25kgs)
- Ability to work flexible shifts without any issues
- You will need to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- You will need to have a clean criminal history
What's on Offer:
- A full-time permanent position
- On job training
- Opportunity to move forward in due time
- Parking on site
- Locker facilities and PPE gear provided
- A base hourly rate of $17.70
- Overtime hours + additional pay (either double time or time & a half depending on the hours worked)
- Shift allowances up to $12.50 per shift
- Weekly operational allowance for being reliable
- Meal allowance after 9 hours
- If you are first aid trained, you are entitled to a first aid allowance
How to Apply:
Apply directly to this advert or contact us if you have any questions.
Free Phone: 0508 687 837
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444