Call Centre Team Leader
- Great new offices in Grey Lynn
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Chance to build a team
Contact Centre Team Leader
Our client is a large corporate family owned NZ business which has been involved in the retail and distribution of motor vehicles for over 50 years. They represent 17 automotive brands across nine sites around Auckland.
Their goal to is to deliver world-leading customer service with the help of a Contact Centre Team Leader to lead, mentor and motivate their new outbound customer contact centre team based in their head office in Grey Lynn.
You will help create, implement and drive a successful team of contact centre representatives focused on customer care.
Your role will include
- Planning, strategising and implementing processes for a new, centralised call centre
- Leading the customer contact centre team to book vehicle services and implement key requirements across the nine separate sites
- Setting and driving team and individual KPI targets
- Monitoring conversations to ensure the highest standard of interaction with customers
- Being highly proficient and ensuring effective use of the internal CRM
To be successful in this role you will have
- Proven experience as a team leader in a similar environment
- A strong, data driven mindset
- Strong CRM reporting and Microsoft office skills
- Analytical expertise
- An inclusive management approach
In return they offer
- The chance to build a new team and add real value to the service they are offering their customers
- A great working environment
- An impressive wellness program and a commitment to continued personal and professional development
If this sounds like you then please apply now with your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are the person for the job!
For more information please contact the team at Muster on 09 394 7444 quoting ref#873
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444