- Great Remuneration package
- Opportunities Throughout New Zealand
- Training and Development
Forklift - Materials Handling Technicians
We are looking for qualified Forklift Technicians with experience in Materials Handling, Maintenance and Construction Equipment. This well-established company has several branches across New Zealand which have outstanding opportunities for the right candidates.
- Carry out service and repair work
- Routine maintenance
- Breakdown duties
- Diagnostic and repair knowledge
- Good customer service & communication skills
- Ability to keep up to date with franchise and model changes
- Ensuring all work is of a high quality to maintain company standards
- Full, Clean NZ Drivers Licence
- Diesel, Petrol, LPG & Electrical Knowledge
- Time management skills
- Understanding of electrical circuits and systems
- Ongoing coaching and development
- Diverse company culture
- Opportunity to maximise earning
- Company vehicle
If you believe you have the skillset and knowledge to fulfil this role then please send through your CV and relevant cover letter outlining why you are the person for this role or for more information, contact Nadia from Musterrecruit on (09) 394-7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444