Marketing Automation Consultant
About the opportunity
Located right in the heart of the CBD, our client is a savvy full-service digital marketing agency who is creating world first marketing results using the latest technologies and are on a mission to change the way the world thinks about marketing.
Due to continued growth, they are now on the lookout for a Marketing Automation Consultant to join their team!!!
You will be agile and enjoy being busy. Due to their ability to be at the forefront of technology, clients expect quick delivery. You will need to be comfortable delivering to deadlines. We're looking for a self-starter, someone who enjoys working with autonomy, whilst also being part of the wider team.
You will ideally be Marketo Certified and believe in being hands on, can talk (and listen) to people at all levels of an organisation, deal with clients from requirement to execution, whilst dealing with all integration, trouble shooting and generating of marketing material in their platforms.
You will support a large host of well known enterprise brands. You will be expected to deliver on their company mission and live up to their values!!!
Our client is on a fantastic journey, breaking the mould and working with blue chip clients in ground breaking ways. By being part of their journey, you will enjoy a fantastic team-focused work environment that is second to none. Your career will develop by working with a team of ambitious, tech-focused, collaborative people who love what they do.
· Manage the ongoing development and day-to-day campaign requirements
· Ensure finest practice and ongoing learnings are documented and disseminated
· Develop integrated, multi-channel marketing automation strategies and solutions, implement and manage them
· Work with internal and external suppliers including web developers and agencies to achieve project deliverables
· Build cross-functional integrations, pushing the boundaries of marketing campaign performance and results reporting
· Support the collaborative efforts in post-campaign and monthly reporting with their technology partners (Facebook, Google, Marketo, Salesforce, DOMO)
· A high proficiency in working with data and databases, including advanced use of Microsoft Excel or/and Google Sheets is essential
· You will have 2+ years of working with leading Marketing Automation tools
· You will be decisive and a self-starter with energy, motivation and resilience
· You will be able to demonstrate an analytical and inquisitive mind-set and approach
· You will be able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and able to grasp complex tasks quickly
· High levels of attention to detail will come naturally to you
· The ability to balance demands with speed to market and multiple competing priorities will be a strength
· The ability to quickly understand and become competent in new systems and marketing technologies
If you are wanting to work with a tech savvy marketing agency where you will be part of a dedicated, fast growing company that is shaking up the digital space then this is the role for you!
Please apply now with a "relevant" cover letter outlining WHY YOU along with your CV.
For more information on the role, please contact the team at Musterrecruit on +64 (0)9 394 7444 quoting ref #896
Please contact us via the button below.