About the company
Located in Penrose, our client works with some of New Zealand's best lenders to bring their customers access to Car Finance, Car Loans and Loans for Boats, Caravans and Bikes. Due to continued growth, they are now on the lookout for a Marketing Specialist to join their team!
About the opportunity
You will be agile and enjoy being busy. Technology is the key part of the company along with social media staff, developers, marketing and e-marketing, you will need to be comfortable delivering to deadlines. We're looking for a self-starter, someone who enjoys working with autonomy, whilst also being part of the wider team.
You will ideally believe in being hands on, can talk (and listen) to people at all levels of an organisation, deal with clients from requirement to execution, whilst dealing with all integration, trouble shooting and generating of marketing material in their platforms.
- Manage the ongoing development and day-to-day campaign requirements
- Ensure finest practice and ongoing learnings are documented and disseminated
- Develop integrated, multi-channel marketing strategies and solutions, implement and manage them
- Work with internal and external suppliers including web developers and agencies to achieve project deliverables
- Accuracy and ability to communicate are key
- Able to adapt to new CRM's and systems quickly
- Understanding of finance
- Have a strong online presence, mainly second-hand card market
- A high proficiency in working with data and databases, including advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets is essential
- You will be decisive and a self-starter with energy, motivation and resilience
- You will be able to demonstrate an analytical and inquisitive mind-set and approach
- You will be able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and able to grasp complex tasks quickly
- High levels of attention to detail will come naturally to you
- The ability to quickly understand and become competent in new systems and marketing technologies
Please apply now with a "relevant" cover letter outlining WHY YOU along with your CV. For more information on the role, please contact the team at Musterrecruit on +64 (0)9 394 7444!
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444