Business Development Manager - Mini Bus
- Unique sales position
- Uncapped commission
- Work for an international leader
About the company:
Tourism Holdings Limited (THL) is New Zealand's premier tourism company. They are the largest provider of holiday vehicles for rent and sale within New Zealand. THL has product locations throughout New Zealand, Australia, UK and the USA.
About the role:
THL are on the lookout for a confident national Sales Executive who has the ability to work autonomously, hunt for opportunity and drive light commercial sales to a new height. Knowledge or experience within this industry would be a necessity to achieve the goals expected by the company.
As a Business Development Manager, you who will be tasked with selling near new and used Mini busses nationally throughout New Zealand. This will be successful by connecting with targeted business and creating vaulted relationships.
In addition to this you will need to ensure all deliveries of sold vehicles are processed in accordance with customer's requirements.
- You will have some sales experience (Used vehicle / light commercial or similar will be an advantage)
- You must be an established prospector with a proven track record of engaging with business customers on a large scale
- You will have strong presentation skills
- The ability to work autonomously with little direction
- Ability to take ownerships for quality of work and completion of tasks
- The initiative to create an efficient work pace and develop procedures
- You must have impeccable communication and organisational skills
- You must have natural networking ability with a drive to make sakes
- Being naturally result driven will be an advantage
- At time you will be required to travel out of town as you will be servicing customer nation wide
- This role will require you to work 5-6 days per week
- Any experience or knowledge within the industry or surrounding Mini Busses will be an advantage
- You must hold a full and clean drivers' licence and be able to drive both automatic and manual transition.
- You must be flexible on location as you may be working from different branches through the country
- Competitive salary package
- Rewarding commission structure
- Company vehicle
- The opportunity to progress within the company for the right person
- Nation wide travel
How to apply:
If this sounds like you then click apply now! You will need to attach your most recent CV and a covering letter describing why you would be suitable for this role to the application.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444