- Nice offices, convenient location
- Great team environment
- Work with an international brand!
Hyundai is a global and industry leader within the Automotive industry. Hyundai Motors New Zealand has seen rapid growth since being established in New Zeeland, this division of the company is 100% kiwi owned.
They have an exciting opportunity for a competent and commercially experienced Accountant to join the finance team. You will be working alongside a well-established and collaborative team and reporting to Finance Manager.
We are looking someone with a bright spark and plenty of energy. You must have excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and drive to deliver on results within deadlines effectively.
- Responsibility for the integrity of financial information within the accounting system.
- Prepare management reporting information as required
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsibility for cash management and compliance with banking facility always.
- Ensure cash forecasting is accurate and credible. Ensure appropriate reviews that identify potential cash issues in a timeframe that enables prior resolution
- Prepare import costings
- Prepare intercompany balance reconciliations
- Ensure ongoing compliance with Group Policies and Procedures across Finance team and the business
- Undertake internal control reviews as noted in the finance calendar and report back to Finance Managers (FM) and Senior Finance Team
- Compliance with all IRD requirements, IFRS and all other applicable laws and statutes
- Oversee information systems capability including system users. Identify gaps, issues and propose improvements
- Monitor credit control limits and adherence to delegated authority matrix, raise any potential issues to FM
- Responsible for the management and development of Accounts Receivable/Payable staff including planning and co-ordinating workloads and resources
- Prepare monthly and fortnightly payroll
- Assist in the preparation of forecast plans for Board purposes and as required by FM
- Build and maintain solid working relationships with the management team and wider finance team to provide financial management, decision support and participation in entity decision making
- Assist where appropriate with any other project as directed by FM or Senior Finance Team
- You will be a Qualified Accountant or studying towards your CA and have a strong commercial background
- You will have superior communication and interpersonal skills, at all levels
- You will take full responsibility and ownership of tasks
- You will have advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- You will be keen to learn new ways, can focus on priorities and do what needs to be done
- Your agility and demonstrated initiative in all you do will be apparent on your CV and through your actions
- You will be a "natural" with numeracy and numerical reasoning
- You will naturally understand and will be able to identify business drivers
- Experience with Xero
- Preferred audit experience
- Preferred commercial experience
The Other Bits
- The role is based in modern offices in Mount Wellington with easy parking
- They have a great company culture
- You will be part of a wider financial team operating across numerous subsidiary businesses
- Competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate
If you are the right person for this role, please apply now including your CV and a relevant cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate.
To find out more, call the team at Musterrecruit on +64 9 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444