Parts and Supply Chain Manager
FRAMECAD are looking for a Parts and Supply Chain Manager to join their Team!
FRAMECAD have established a reputation as a global innovator in building design, software, programming and engineering. They supply a system that is a modern method of rapid, quality construction using light-gauge steel framing. It delivers large scale Cold Formed Steel construction projects faster with its advanced steel framing automated process.
FRAMECAD is 100% kiwi owned and they manufacture here in Auckland, supplying to clients all over the world.
As the Parts and Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for
- Framecad parts supplier management
- Parts procurement for Framecad System manufacturing and spare parts supply
- Warehouse parts inventory management and stock level control
- Accuracy of parts data and information in Framecad commercial and business systems
- Working with the team in Mechanical Design, Manufacturing, and Aftersales to ensure necessary parts are available for production orders, stock and customer parts requests
- Inbound and outbound logistics coordination, specifically container packing and customs compliance for outbound delivery and receipting/recording of inbound goods
- Mentoring and leading your direct reports
- Reacting to build times and specification changes
- Spare parts analysis on existing equipment and long-range parts procurement planning.
- You will have experience in a purchasing/procurement, inventory control and customer service environment
- Your commercial and technical knowledge within a parts procurement environment will be strong
- Knowledge of supplier management, procurement concepts, processes, activities and trends are vital
- You will have used a commercial ERP system, preferably SAP
- Strong supplier negotiation skills specifically related to price and lead times are important
- You will have developed clear analytical, interpretation and problem-solving skills and be process and focussed driven
- Working positively within a team and leading by example are second nature to you
- You will thrive and be able to work under pressure and meet delivery time constraints
- And you will have excellent organisational and communication skills
- We offer a talented team environment
- You will be rewarded with excellent remuneration
- Each day you will be working on cutting edge and developing technology
- There will be room to further develop your career
If this sounds like you and you would like to work for an innovative 'Kiwi' company that is leading the field and exporting to markets globally, please 'apply now' . You will need to present a Relevant Cover Letter outlining why you are the right person for the role.
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact Daryl Feast or Matt Twiselton on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444