Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk
- Start ASAP!
- City location!
- Competitive rate!
We are looking for an experienced, number focused and strategically minded individual to start an exciting accounts payable / receivable temporary assignment for a minimum of three months with a privately owned property company.
This is role starting ASAP so apply now if you are available!
For this role you will be joining a small in the management of property assets.
It is located in Auckland's CBD and the hours will be 8:30 am - 5pm.
Job duties will include:
- Processing invoices
- Processing payment of creditors
- Assisting Office Manager with calls or incoming visitors as required
- Assist with general office duties as required
- Liaising with suppliers and customers
- Assisting with implementing a new asset management system
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accounts experience up to bank reconciliations would be ideal
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills especially excel (Sage experience would be an advantage)
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to follow processes and improve them
- Good mathematical skills
- Ability to work to and keep on top of strict deadlines effectively
- Any experience or knowledge of the commercial property sector would be an advantage
How to apply:
Apply direct to this advert or for any questions about the role contact Sangeeta on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444