Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Fresh, Bold and Innovative Business!
- Great Earning Potential $$$$$
- Mount Wellington Location!
Musterrecruit is a fresh, bold and innovative business looking for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with strong relationship focused skills to join the team! Working for Muster you will fulfil a diverse and demanding recruiting role, providing high quality recruitment services to a number of clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business which uses global-sourcing technology to muster up the best candidates this world has to offer!!!
Day to day responsibilities will be:
- Identifying new sales leads by researching organisations online
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Pitching our brand/products and services provided
- Using your recruitment skills to source candidates
- Write and place effective job adverts, monitoring responses
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Keep up with market trends and networking with the best talent in your market
- On-going management and development of client relationships
- Negotiate pay and charge rates and ensuring Muster Regulations are complied with
Your experience and skillset will include:
- Experience within a recruitment role working in a sales driven environment
- Evident ability to exceed set targets and KPIs
- Ability to network effectively at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent user of IT systems, Microsoft Office and databases
- You will be organised and have the ability to multitask
- Above all else, you will be driven to succeed in everything you do
This is your opportunity to really stamp your mark on a business that will supercharge your career. If you are hungry, driven and fiercely motivated there's a place for you at Muster.
To find out more or to arrange a discussion about this role please contact Matt Twiselton on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444