- Fast Growing Company!
- Mount Wellington Based - no commuting!!!
Javln is the creator of innovative business software applications that delivers powerful software solutions to a variety of industry sectors.
As a company they target their customers' goals and then move with speed and purpose to exceed them. Their solutions are invariably well-executed, powerful tools that are simple to use while delivering incredibly effective solutions that really make a difference to Javln's businesses.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager as a Java Implementation/Integration Consultant you will be responsible for leading the delivery of implementation services to clients. Some international travel is required from time to time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing proposals and work orders for customers for conducting service engagements
- Performing Business Analysis duties including new business requirements
- Performing project management tasks for service projects and taking ownership of various tasks including, the succesful project outcome, scope definition, change management and risk management
- Participating in, or undertake, within a services project the build and development of customer specific interfaces and installation of JAVLN products
- Training of customers in use of system
- Performing development tasks, primarily relating to business process and interfaces, where required
- Identifying opportunities to secure new services revenue from existing clients
- Support internal IT when required
- Strong background in IT achievement
- Minimum of 5 years in similar role
- Proficient in Java, SQL Server and Oracle
- A strong analytical capability to understand business processes, and the ability to engineer a solution
- Knowledge of software testing
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of business
- Strong project management and time management skills
The Good Bits
- Office Based in Mount Wellington
- Join a growing business with exceptional opportunity for success
- Full orientation into the business and personal development plans
- You will enjoy working in a flexible and collaborative environment with a team that will foster your personal development.
They are looking for a genuine team player who takes pride in their work and the solutions they provide. In this role you will work with a diverse range of clients and so the ability to build strong, lasting relationships is key.
If this sounds like you, and you are looking for the next step in your career, then apply now and include a current CV and cover letter.
For more information on this position please contact us on +64 (0) 9 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444