Personal Assistant to General Manager
- Positive Work Environment
- Great Remuneration
- Training and Development
Our client is currently on the look our for a Personal Assistant to support the General Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who is extremely organised and has the ability to work autonomously.
Tasks Include - But are not limited to:
- Monitor and organise General Manager's inbox
- Create and prepare correspondence / reports / presentations for the general manager when required.
- Managing the General Managers electronic diary and various appointments, ensuring time management is maximised.
- Organise, manage and book domestic and international travel
- Organise hospitality for clients
- Assist in creation of presentations and proposals.
- Assist with various administrative tasks
Ideally you will have 5+ years' experience in a similar role and experience working in a corporate environment. This role is very versatile where no two days are the same.
- Fun and friendly environment
- Located close to the motorway and Mt Wellington
- Great salary and bonus scheme on offer
- Free car park
- A valid NZ driving licence
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Fantastic presentation
- Ability to think logically
- 5+ Years' experience in a similar role
If this sounds like a role that would suit you, please apply directly for this advert. Alternatively, if you have any further questions you can call Nadia or Sangeeta on (09) 394-7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444