Customer Data Analyst
- Brand New Role
- Growing Internal Agency
- Great Automotive Brands
Customer Data Analyst
Inspire Global Networks (IGN) is a data driven digital marketing agency, that works alongside some of the top leading automotive brands in New Zealand, to ensure that marketing and sales activities are carried out in a targeted and benchmark focused way.
They are growing, and a new role has been created for a Customer Data Analyst who will be responsible for taking the lead within the Group in building and maintaining processes that enable high quality customer data management.
This includes establishing and implementing customer data management strategies; establishing benchmarks for effective customer data management and building engagement to enhance data quality across the Group. This role will provide leadership and oversight by driving best practice around customer master data management and lead continual business process improvements.
The Customer Data Analyst will work closely with related technology partners/ platforms to enhance and maintain master data integrity and accuracy. The role will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining processes that will support periodic master data updates received from external sources.
- Establish and maintain a consistent set of standards associated with the management of customer master data
- Engage with the brand marketing, sales and customer service teams and support them in execution of their customer data management activities
- Identify opportunities for customer master data enhancement
- Lead the brands in periodic review of their customer master data quality
- Establish benchmarks for the customer master data quality; develop and deliver regular reports on performance to benchmarks including recommendations for improvements
- Support the Inspire team in delivering insights to the brands around sales and marketing activities conducted through the various platforms
- Support of IT partners in the maintenance and further development of customer data integration between applications / platforms
- Experience in building and maintaining customer data governance processes and the definition of benchmarks and metrics
- Proven ability to analyse customer information to find missing data and establish processes
- Experience in developing, documenting and delivering training focussed on customer data quality and consistency
- Experience of working in a franchise / distributor environment with multiple levels of customer engagement
- Ability to work with teams and individuals
- Ability to educate, lead and influence business partners
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple goals
- Ability to absorb and work around changes in direction quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A passion for delivering outstanding service with a strong focus on customer needs
- Confidence in leading effective change and a desire to continuously identify and promote business processes improvements
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing dynamic internal agency working with fantastic automotive brands. If you enjoy building relationships, getting stuck in and enjoy working in a winning team, then please APPLY NOW with your CV and covering letter telling us why you are the ideal candidate for this role!
For more information about IGN and the role, please contact the team at Muster on +64 (0) 9 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444