National Inventory Manager
- 100% Kiwi Owned Automotive Distributor
- National Role
- Based in Mt Wellington
Hyundai New Zealand Inventory Manager
The Hyundai brand is constantly growing and is recognised as a major powerhouse in the global market.
They have created an environment which is very innovative, and team orientated. Coupled with this thriving success, Hyundai Motors New Zealand (HMNZ) and its associated franchised dealers are 100% New Zealand owned which is something they are very proud of.
About the Role
Hyundai New Zealand are looking for a National Inventory Manager to join their successful and motivated team. This role will ensure effective external and internal communication with Mobis Parts (Aust), suppliers, Dealers and staff.
You will ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly inventory management objectives are met and ensure critical issues related to the Inventory Management role and specific responsibilities, as detailed in the strategic plan are implemented and monitored.
- Ensure prompt response to all customer enquiries on inventory management related matters
- Monitor parts inventory to ensure effective stock aging, levels and gross margin are maintained
- Continuously look for opportunities to increase revenue through effective inventory management (eg. pricing negotiations, right stock at right time, and stock levels)
- Strategic planning for inventory management & manage inventory in line with HMNZ's Strategic Plan objectives
- Effective communication with suppliers
- Prepare new model initial stocks lists and orders
- Ensure all inventory related KPIs are met (including but not limited to first pick rates, air/sea freight mix, stock turn)
- Ensure inwards distribution costs are managed effectively
- Periodically review current Parts Policies and Procedures and to develop and distribute new Policy and Procedures manual in relation to inventory management
- Close liaison with the Warehouse & Distribution Manager (ELL) to implement and maintain inventory management best practice
- Carry out such other lawful tasks as instructed by the After Sales Manager, Managing Director or other senior managers
- You will understand the automotive industry - experience in it is desirable, but not essential
- You will have considerable parts inventory control experience
- You are effective at working under pressure and can prioritise workloads
- You will can build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- You will have strong sales negotiation and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels are essential
- You will also have strong computer skills especially with the Microsoft Office Suite
- A full, clean, New Zealand Driving Licence is essential
Musterrecruit is recruiting this role exclusively, please apply now through this advert with a 'Relevant' cover letter and CV.
If you wish to discuss your suitability for the role, please call us on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444