Hyundai Dealer Retail Support Ambassador
- Exciting Distributor Role
- Great Location
- Uncapped Earning potential
About our client:
The Hyundai brand is constantly growing and is recognised as a major powerhouse in the global market.
They have created an environment which is very innovative, and team orientated. Coupled with this thriving success, Hyundai Motors New Zealand (HMNZ) and its associated franchised dealers are 100% New Zealand owned which is something they are very proud of.
About the role:
This role will be well suited for a motivated and high energy person who has the ability to work autonomously. You will be responsible for making outbound calls daily, this role is phone based and will require a polite phone manner. This role requires you to establish and maintain relationships with the dealer network, maintaining a high level of rapport will be essential.
- Conduct outbound aftersales calls to Hyundai customers as directed through the Service operations and Service Promise / Retention Platform
- Update current and new customer information and create service bookings within the Dealer Management Systems
- Follow-up service customer calls when required
- Coordinate and manage service actions, campaigns and recall dialling
- Identify and communicate new initiatives for service revenue opportunities
- Prepare call files for vehicles affected by Service Action/Re-Call/Campaigns
- Handle all Total Service-related incoming calls
- Oversee website enquiries related to Total Service and ensure follow-up and ownership until inquiry has reached full resolution.
- Various tasks as required/directed by the Hyundai After Sales Manager or General Manager
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suite)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organised and high attention to detail
- Strong administration abilities
- Full NZ drivers' licence
- NZ resident or NZ work permit
- Appetite for problem solving
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Tenacious and hungry for success
- High energy levels
- Competitive nature
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Driven to make a difference and won't accept the status quo
- Flexibility on hours
- Great work environment
- Located close to Sylvia Park
- Excellent bonus/commission structure
- Car parking
This role is in Mt Wellington and is a full-time position. If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to this advert with a current CV and cover letter. Alternatively, to discuss in further detail please call Nadia on (09) 394-7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444