- Positive work environment
- Kiwi owned, growing business
- Broad, part time role
We are a kiwi owned and operated recruitment company with a fantastic team and are looking for an experienced accountant to join us.
This role is not for the faint hearted and will be a hands-on as we are small growing business. It is a part time position approximately 20 hours per week - Monday to Thursday between 8am to 5pm.
- Prepare weekly and monthly payroll
- Preparing monthly profit and loss
- Prepare balance sheet reports
- Prepare GST and PAYE
- Prepare Management accounts
- Prepare weekly cash flow
- Working with consultants on debtor management and credit control
- Assist with preparation of year end accounts and statutory accounts
- Assist with quarterly board reports
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Sales and GP reporting/analysis
- Systems interface management
- Ad hoc projects
- You will have an analytical mind
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further
- Deadline orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints
- Hands on payroll experience
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, particularly excel skills
- Accountancy/Finance degree or further qualification
- At least five years commercial experience, ideally in a service business
If this sounds like the role for you and you feel you could be the next person to join the Muster team, please apply directly to this advert with your CV and a relevant cover letter outlining why we should consider you.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact Matt Twiselton on (09) 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444