IB4T General Manager
General Manager - IB4T
About the company:
IB4T provides IT services to some of the most exciting automotive brands in New Zealand.
They are dedicated to creating outstanding service, implementing robust IT solutions and providing end to end support to their customer network.
They aim to deliver business transformation through the application of smart IT solutions using best practice tools.
About the role:
The General Manager is responsible for leading IB4T in the delivery of IT services to the Group, reporting to the shareholders representative and the board. The General Manager will facilitate the delivery of the project portfolio; maintenance of an effective support function and deployment of a robust technology infrastructure using a service delivery model that delivers value to the customer and a profitable outcome for IB4T.
The General Manager will also lead the wider Group in relation to the execution of the Group IT strategy and develop and maintain strategic relationships with the customer base by acting in the role of trusted adviser.
- Oversee the execution of programmes to rapidly roll out projects as quickly as possible to obtain the business benefit across the group
- Support the IB4T delivery teams to enable project and programme delivery from project inception to post implementation support (including budgeting, technical design, testing and team coordination)
- Facilitate the management of cross project dependencies and negotiate scope adjustments to resolve risks and issues
- Identify and manage critical areas of change in work programmes
- Set and continually manage programme expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Coach, mentor and motivate IB4T team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Develop an understanding of customer processes and procedures and assist with making process improvements using technology when appropriate - become a "trusted advisor" to the Group and work with stakeholders to define improvements to processes and applications
- Communicate across organisational boundaries - from General Managers to operational management
- Synchronise delivery with other leaders in the Group
- Lead the development of the IB4T financial forecast and management of the revenue model
- Lead and manage the negotiation of vendor contracts and contract renewals
- Ability to work with teams and individuals crossing multiple stakeholders / businesses
- Experience in the deployment and management of CRM, ecommerce and ERP solutions
- Ability to educate and influence business partners to the business benefits of identified initiatives and drive adoption of common processes
- Highly developed vendor management capabilities
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent goals
- Ability to absorb and work around changes in direction quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork/teambuilding, and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work with ambiguous project definitions, to function in unstructured work situations, and drive structure into such situations
- A passion for delivering outstanding service with a strong focus on customer needs
- Confidence in leading effective change and a desire to continuously identify and promote business processes improvements
- Experience in coordinating cross functional teams in an IT environment
- Experience in both planning and estimating large projects
- Superior project and programme management, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability in P&L / profit centre management including forecasting of both revenue and cost management
- Experience in the management of a vendor driven IT service delivery model
This role is a great opportunity to further develop your operational and strategic skillset in a dynamic environment. Please apply with a "Relevant" Cover Letter and your CV.
Matt Twiselton is recruiting this role exclusively so if you have any questions please contact Matt on +64 (0) 9394-7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444