- Great Team Environment
- Career Progression - Recruitment Industry
- 100% NZ Owned & Operated
About the Company
Do you LOVE people? Want to work in an ever changing and diverse industry? Then this may just be the role for you!
Musterrecruit is a locally owned fresh, bold and innovative business looking for a Superstar Receptionist to join us!
Working for Muster you will fulfil a diverse and demanding role, providing high quality customer service to everyone who walks through our door!
About the Role
You are the face and voice of our business, responsible for welcoming customers into our reception area, completing administration tasks and other general ad-hoc office duties.
Day to day duties will involve, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all visitors are greeted in a friendly and professional manner with relevant employees notified of their arrival
- Management of meeting room booking system
- Set up of skill testing as required for candidates
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and transferring to relevant person in a timely and appropriate manner. Assisting the caller if the colleague is not available
- Ordering of all kitchen and stationery supplies
- Ensure all meeting rooms are kept immaculate at all times
- Ensure the reception area is occupied at all times
- Organising servicing of office equipment, serving tea/coffee for meetings (including clean-up) of reception, meeting rooms, boardroom
- Arranging birthday cakes and cards for all staff - yes we like to celebrate!
- Typing, filing, binding, purchase orders, photocopying, and other secretarial tasks as required
- Any other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities needed:
- You will be a Competent user of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- You will be well presented
- You will have great attention to detail
- You will have professional communication skills both written and verbal
- You will be a great multi-tasker
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and want to be an integral part of the growing Muster team
- You will have great problem-solving ability
- Your time management and organisational skills will be excellent
The Good Bits
- We are an awesome supportive team!!!
- We have great offices located close to Sylvia Park and public transport
- Great opportunity for career progression
- Excellent training will be provided
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business where the opportunity for progression is endless! If this sounds like you then please apply now! For more information call Tessa at Muster on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444