Customer Data Analyst
- Brand New Role
- Growing Internal Agency
- Well Known Automotive Brands
Our client is a data driven digital marketing agency, that works alongside some of the top leading automotive brands in New Zealand, to ensure that marketing and sales activities are carried out in a targeted and benchmark focused way.
They are growing, and a new role has been created for a Customer Data Analyst who will be tasked with maintaining high quality customer data management.
The Customer Data Analyst will work closely with related technology platforms to enhance and maintain master data integrity and accuracy.
If you are interested in an entry level Analytical Marketing role this may be the opportunity for you. You will need to be computer savvy with a strong confidence in numbers and data. Having an eye for data trends and correlations will be a huge advantage in this role.
- Establish and maintain a consistent standard with the management of customer master data
- Engage with the brand marketing, sales and customer service teams and support them in execution of their customer data management activities
- Identify opportunities for customer master data enhancement
- Establish benchmarks for the customer master data quality; develop and deliver regular reports on performance to benchmarks including recommendations for improvements
- Support the team in delivering insights to the brands around sales and marketing activities conducted through the various platforms
- Support of IT partners in the maintenance and further development of customer data integration between applications / platforms
- Any experience in building and maintaining customer data metrics would be an advantage, however, is not required
- Any relevant qualifications in Marketing, Communication's or similar would be an advantage to your application.
- Confidence with written and verbal communication skills
- You must be highly confident with your computer skills (Specifically using excel)
- Ability to work with teams and individuals
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple goals
- Ability to absorb and work around changes in direction quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A passion for delivering outstanding service with a strong focus on customer needs
- Confidence in leading effective change and a desire to continuously identify and promote business processes improvements
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing dynamic internal agency working with fantastic automotive brands. If you enjoy building relationships, getting stuck in and enjoy working in a winning team, then please APPLY NOW with your CV and covering letter telling us why you are the ideal candidate for this role!
For more information about the role, please contact the team at Muster on +64 (0) 9 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444