- Successful property group
- Great team environment!
- CBD based
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager for a successful Property Management Business. They are an ever-expanding Trans-Tasman business whose current portfolio includes office buildings, industrial and marina based assets.
This new role has been established due to yearly growth pushing the requirement to improve reporting and accountability to the Advisory Board.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for leading the Finance team in preparing accurate management information, meeting reporting deadlines and completing tax compliance in an accurate and timely manner.
You will be reporting into the General Managers on a day to day basis as well as interacting with the Advisory Board.
In the near future there will be two main projects the Finance Manager will be primarily involved with, which includes the implementation of a fully integrated Property Management System and the development of an excel based forecasting tool. Any Experience in these areas would be an advantage to your application.
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration plus a Chartered Accountants qualification preferably.
- Experience in key Finance roles is a must. Any Management or Property experience would be an advantage.
- Having some relevant commercial awareness
- You must be well versed in dealing with and preparing Management Accounting reports and commentary to the board
- You must be detail orientated with strong accounting knowledge
- You must be an advanced user of Excel with strong computer skills
- Being analytical with strong problem-solving ability will be an advantage
- You must be a strong communicator both written and verbally
- Leading the finance team across all accounting disciplines across the business
- Oversee outsourced accounting functions
- Maintaining key relationships with external providers and internal staff
- To oversee the implementation of a new system
- Developing a new excel based forecasting tool
- Preparing monthly management reporting and commentary to the advisory board
- Preparing 12 monthly cashflow forecasts
- Preparing numerous budgets
- Investigating ways of improving profitability
- Assisting the GM with the analysis of capital investments, contract negotiations, and pricing decisions
- Ensuring financial reports comply with current accounting principles and financial reporting standards
- Oversee annual statutory report preparation process, assist as required.
- Responsible for overall tax compliance and relationships with external tax provider
- Improve existing year-end tax process
- Oversee invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable and income recognition
- Manage performance of Finance team
How to apply:
- Directly apply to this advert or for any inquiries call Sangeeta on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444