- Mt Wellington location!
- Free onsite parking!
- Great company culture!
Our client is the world's leading prepaid payments processor, offering payment and distribution services to more than 300,000 retailers in 31 countries.
Through terminals, mobile applications and integrated point of sale systems, our client distributes electronic products from the most well-known prepaid brands.
Be part of the technology revolution and join NZ's largest virtual retail channel!
Based in their Mt Wellington Head office, our client is looking for an Accountant looking to make the move into their fantastic work environment.
This role would be responsible for the full analysis and reconciliations of general ledger accounts including production, inventory, cash flow and inter-company accounts.
Overall, coordinating the end-to-end the accounting process for promotion products, daily cash entries from bank accounts held in local and overseas banks and you will be responsible for overseas platform manual billing uploads.
- Coordinate end-to-end promotion and certain product accounting, including full responsibility of the accounting and billing entries. The smooth process of processing entries into the general ledger is paramount. You will work very closely with the product team and GM of Sales
- Responsible for the Card Production multiple general ledger accounts based on stock movement reports
- Lead the reporting function stock ledger
- Responsible for daily cash entries for all bank accounts company-wide.
- Coordinate with Cash and Receivable accountant to process manual billing
- The rebate and manual invoicing / billing upload and its full reconciliation
- Support the Reporting Manager on any changes to the US GAAP and NZ GAAP accounting standard adoption including its monthly analysis
- Other duties including special projects and reporting as assigned by the Company
- Prior experience within a global organisation and/or in Electronic Payments, Financial Services or a related industry
- Working towards AT or CA Qualified is preferable, otherwise you will need to possess a bachelor's degree in accounting
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Have a good background in analysis and problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Having strong computer skills, particularly Excel, is a must
- You will be self-motivated and can work independently
How to apply:
Call Sangeeta on 09 394 7444 for enquires or apply to advert portal now, be sure to add your up to date CV and a relevant covering letter.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444