- Great company culture!
- Opportunity for growth!
- Well known business
We have an exciting opportunity for a competent and commercially experienced Management Accountant to join a team within a large Kiwi owned Automotive group connected to some well-known and industry leading retail businesses.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for preparing monthly management reporting, budgets, planning and forecasts.
You will be tasked with supporting the Financial Manager day to day. Due to nature of the business we are looking for someone who is well acclimated to using computer systems and is advanced with Excel.
The ideal candidate would have plenty of energy, excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and the drive to deliver on results within deadlines effectively.
- Responsibility for the integrity of financial information within the accounting system
- Oversee and prepare budgets, forecasting, planning and monthly management reporting
- Prepare management reporting information as required
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsibility for cash management and compliance with banking facility always
- Ensure cash forecasting is accurate and credible
- Ensure appropriate reviews that identify potential cash issues in a timeframe that enables prior resolution
- Ensure ongoing compliance with Group Policies and Procedures across Finance team and the business
- Undertake internal control reviews as noted in the finance calendar and report back to Finance Managers (FM) and Senior Finance Team
- Compliance with all IRD requirements, IFRS and all other applicable laws and statutes
- Oversee information systems capability including system users. Identify gaps, issues and propose improvements
- Responsible for the management and development of finance staff including planning and co-ordinating workloads and resources
- Prepare monthly and fortnightly payroll
- Build and maintain solid working relationships with the management team and wider finance team to provide financial management, decision support and participation in entity decision making
- Assist Finance Manager as required
- You will be a Certified Chartered Accountant
- You will have superior communication and interpersonal skills, at all levels
- You will take full responsibility and ownership of tasks
- You will have advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- You will be keen to learn new ways, can focus on priorities and do what needs to be done
- Your agility and demonstrated initiative in all you do will be apparent on your CV and through your actions
- You will be a "natural" with numeracy and numerical reasoning
- You will naturally understand and will be able to identify business drivers
The Other Bits
- The role is based in modern offices in Mount Wellington with easy parking
- They have a great company culture
- You will be part of a wider financial team operating across numerous subsidiary businesses
- Competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate
If you are the right person for this role, please apply now including your CV and a relevant cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate.
To find out more, call Sangeeta at Musterrecruit on +64 9 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444