- Dynamic enviorment
- Large well known business
- Opportunity for growth
About the Company
The Hyundai brand is constantly growing and is recognised as a major powerhouse in the global market.
They have created an environment which is very innovative, and team orientated. Coupled with this thriving success, Hyundai Motors New Zealand (HMNZ) and its associated franchised dealers are 100% New Zealand owned which is something they are very proud of.
We are looking for a High Achieving Qualified Accountant to join this dynamic team. You will have excellent technical skills and have strong Tax, IFRS and Audit experience.
With multiple internal and external stakeholders, we are looking for someone who is robust and thorough with their work output, agile in dealing with a dynamic environment and also system savvy.
Commercial business acumen is a must in this role, as you will be dealing with a complex business that is part of a large-scale NZ owned group.
- You must be a qualified accountant (CA or similar)
- Audit experience with IFRS expertise
- Experience and knowledge with current tax legislation
- Proficient in detailed reconciliations and legislative requirements with a high level of accuracy
- You will be confident working in a sales driven, dynamic environment with strong personalities
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Past relevant experience in financial reporting and internal and external audit
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products, particularly excel
- Ability to delegate and manage resources
- A commitment to continuous improvement and quality policies and procedures
- A commitment to teamwork and co-operative work practices
- Responsible for end to end accounting including GL and production of monthly reporting and month end reconciliations
- Ensure that the P & L, Statement of Financial Position and Cash flow accurately represents the business operations
- Production and accuracy of monthly board reporting
- Year-end reporting requirements including compliance with, IRD, IFRS and all other applicable laws and statutes
- Responsible for external audit and preparation and completion of financial statements presented to the Board
- Responsible for tax planning and management of compliance
- To ensure compliance with all Banking requirements and reporting as required in the Banking Facility
- Set direction for Accounts Receivable team
- Management and guidance of accounting policies to Finance team and wider business. Contribute to the development of these policies and ensure ongoing compliance.
- Assist with Group Tax management
- Ensure cash forecasting is accurate, credible and identifies potential cash issues in a timeframe that enables prior resolution
- Assist where appropriate with any other project as directed by the Financial Controller or General Manager
- To ensure proper maintenance of financial records and timely and accurate financial information
How to apply:
Apply direct to this advert with your CV and a relevant cover letter, or for further information please call Sangeeta on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444