Class 5 Stock Drivers - Matamata
- Successful and growing agricultural transport provider
- Transporting livestock in and out of Waikato
- Friendly family run business
This successful business services the agricultural sector in Matamata and greater Waikato. Crop harvesting, silage and livestock transportation is the name of the game. Due to natural growth, we are looking for four Class 5 drivers to take up permanent positions with this reputable employer.
About the role
- Prepping and maintenance of the truck before and after loading.
- Loading and delivery of livestock from farm to buyers (sheep and cattle).
- Dealing with farmers and buyers on a daily basis.
- Hold a clean full class 5 license.
- Be flexible to work varying hours and days.
- Enjoy a team environment but can work autonomously.
- Have previous stock handling experience.
- Must have at least 3 years truck and trailer experience.
- Be moderately fit to load and handle larger animals.
- Have good communication skills and a great attitude.
Our client will consider offshore applicants with a minimum of 5years truck and trailer experience and previous animal handling or farming experience.
If this sounds like you then apply now or email through your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details call Oli on 093947444 or free call 0508687837
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444