National Lubricant Sales/Technical Representative
- National Distributor Role
- Outstanding Growth Opportunity
- Excellent Salary Package
National Lubricant Sales/Technical Representative - NZ Motoroils.com
NZ Motoroils.com is a 100% Kiwi owned and operated company that distributes ZIC and EXOL finished lubricant product. The business supplies a broad range of product suitable for automotive, commercial, agricultural, marine and industrial segments.
The company is in growth mode and uses modern technology to maximise efficiency and accuracy to ensure supply of quality product to its clients.
Will be based out of the Auckland office and have responsibility for maintaining major key accounts as well as nurture and prosper new opportunities throughout New Zealand. You will be responsible for the sales, service and support for all products entering the NZ market whilst maintaining profitability and customer retention.
- Build & maintain relationships across the network
- Create & implement unique marketing & sales strategies
- Complete regular market analysis to ensure competitive positioning & report back to supplier
- Ensure all technical documentation is accurate and available
- Assist in all product launches, marketing campaigns and special projects
- Provide technical support to the dealer network
- Provide monthly reports on stock, sales, profitability and market trends
- Maintain targeted stock levels at warehouse & dealer level
- High level of personal presentation
- Understanding and technical knowledge of the automotive lubricant & automotive Industry
- Business to business sales experience
- Work autonomously and own the role
- Flexibility to travel within New Zealand
- Ability to build rapport and negotiate at a high level
- Excellent computer & communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent KPI earnings
- Company vehicle/fuel/ laptop and phone
- Ongoing career development
- Opportunity for future role expansion
If you believe you have the above attributes and professionalism to join this emerging company, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to take the next step in your career. For more information please contact Daryl or Andy at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444