Technician - Honda Outboard and Industrial Engine
- Great Brand
- Amazing Team
- Attractive $$$
About the company:
For over 30 years, as a 100% New Zealand owned company, Power & Marine with the support of their dealer partners have delivered a strong market presence and service offering for the Honda Marine and Power Equipment brand in New Zealand.
Power & Marine Ltd is on a journey to expand their services and promote
New Zealand ownership.
Their commitment to the agricultural business sector and commitment to recreational boating is their passion. Their objective is to provide customers with not only the best products but also the best customer service experience too.
About the role:
As an Outboard & Industrial Engine Technician you will be reporting to the National Service Manager and will be providing hands on support and advice to internal and external customers. You will deliver professional and high-level customer service while building relationships with Dealers, Staff and National Network Service Departments.
- Perform all workshop duties as required in Technical Centre; provide hands on technical support
- Research and test failed products plus components and to assess the cause of premature failure
- Assess the economics of repair versus complete replacement of product by investigating the product failure and reporting to the Dealer concerned with findings
- Provide technical support and information to the Technical Warranty Officer, internal and external sales staff and to the dealer network
- Assist with recall and product update campaigns
- Adapt and convert equipment for NZ requirements
- Service and maintain demonstration product fleet; both outboard marine product and Honda Power equipment and trailer equipment
- Carry out in-house outboard engine boat fit up installations and water test
- Technically qualified in either outboard marine or automotive technician
- Customer Service experience and focus
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to adapt on a daily basis
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised, planning and prioritising workload is essential
- Computer literate
- Effective communication skills at all organisational levels
- A commitment to teamwork and co-operative work practices
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW! For more information please contact Daryl Feast or Andy Bage at Musterrecruit on +64 9 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444