Regional Service Manager
- Brand New Automotive Distributor Opportunity
- Growing Network
- Autonomous Role
About the Company
Our Clients are SUV specialists! This focus means you will find luxury, quality and standard features normally reserved for high-end prestige vehicles.
They are a specialist manufacturer of premium SUVs and have been the leading SUV brand in the world's largest automotive market for the past 15 years.
The primary function of the Regional Service Manager is to support the dealer network with technical guidance, warranty processes and aftersales expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Technical guidance/advice to the Dealer network
- Distribution of technical bulletins and recall information to the dealer network
- Carry out National dealer visits and assist dealers with technical issues
- Liaise with dealer and customers to deliver Haval customer experience
- Perform dealer technical training
- New dealership appointment technical training
- Carry out dealer warranty spot audits
- Dealer quality service /repair audit
- Technical investigation and reporting to the Head Office
- Ensure necessary compliance regulations are met and recorded for NZ importation rules and audits conducted by the NZTA
- Provide support, process and expert advice on all parts related issues to the Dealer network
Knowledge & Skills
- Qualification in Trade Certificate / Automotive Engineering or A-grade
- Minimum of 10 years' automotive experience
- Computer literacy in excel, word, power point and diagnostic tools
- Strong technical/electrical trouble shooting skills
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Automotive industry
- Strong customer focus with excellent planning and negotiation skills
If this role sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
Please APPLY NOW by sending your CV and relevant cover letter through outlining why you are the right person for this role.
For more information about the role contact Matt or Daryl at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444