Audi Retail Sales Manager
- Premium European Brand Role
- Use Your Automotive Experience To Take The Next Step
- NZ Owned Distributor
The Audi brand in New Zealand is a class leader in the European premium vehicle market, with a strong focus on quality, customer service and an exceptional model range.
Concurrently, it is positioning itself in the digital and technology space to lead to premium segment in digital communication and set a solid platform in the electric vehicle market with both plugin hybrids and fully 100% electric vehicles.
Audi Sport is their corner stone performance brand, where they are world class, both in terms of market sales but also in customer drive experiences.
Being imported by European Motor Distributors (a Giltrap Group company) they pride themselves on their dealer partnership experience and know that their performance at retail level, is driven through their partnership and working together. The Retail Sales Manager is key to that.
They have a professional and positive relationship with Audi AG in Germany and locally desire to be the best small automotive importer in the world driven through the engagement and focus of their people.
Audi NZ is on the hunt for their next National Retail Sales Manager due to the incumbent moving to another significant role within the wider Giltrap Group.
The primary purpose of the role is the development and management of the Audi sales channel to the Audi dealer network and the achievement of business objectives and associated KPI's.
Detail of the position
- Assist the Audi dealer network to drive vehicle sales
- Development of sales programmes, including with Audi Financial Services
- Facilitate the sale and delivery of Audi fleet vehicles to the dealer
- Review vehicles sent to dealerships on consignment and for viewing
- Monitor Dealer inventory in total and by dealer point
- Ensure open and clear communication both to the dealer network and back to Audi
- Development and maintenance of relationships with dealer vehicle sales staff
- Conduct relevant training and new model introductions in conjunction with the Audi Training and Development Manager
- Review annual sales business plan with dealership at least quarterly
- Develop annual vehicle sales business objectives and targets, for both EMD and the dealer network
- Explore opportunities to expand the sales of Audi vehicles in the New Zealand market
- Review of monthly wholesale and retail sales forecast to ensure accuracy and achievement.
- Review of monthly financial forecast
- Develop and implement with dealers the retail advertising and communications campaigns to achieve planned sales volumes and actions
- Involvement with the Audi retail sales and marketing strategy development where necessary
- Assist with event planning & implementation including:
- Dealer conferences, New vehicle launches (Media / Public / Dealers)
- Customer events, Sales training, Exhibitions etc
- You will ideally have extensive automotive sales experience and understand the automotive market in New Zealand or you will be working in a similar industry
- You will be a great communicator and enjoy working in a team environment
- Being well organised and having strong IT skills are essential
- Having strong sales management experience will be looked for
- You will be happy to travel in your next position
- You will have a passion for learning and be looking to develop your career
This is a great opportunity to further develop your career with a fantastic NZ owned automotive distributor.
If you feel you are the right candidate, please apply now including a CV and relevant cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate for the role.
For more information on the position, please contact Matt or Daryl on +64 9 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444