Warehouse and Transport manager - SME in Ellerslie
- Close-knit family run business who value their staff
- Quiet suburban location with secure parking space
- Respectable pay package up to $70k with regular hours
About the role
- Responsibility for managing, developing and supervising a team of 6 consisting of 2 truck drivers and 4 warehouse staff.
- Maintaining a compliant warehouse in line with HS, MPI, DG, and food safety regulation.
- Hands-on support for drivers and warehouse staff including deliveries when needed.
- Inventory control including management of inwards and outwards.
- Relationship management of clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Necessary reporting and administration as required in the role.
- A minimum of 5 years warehouse management or sole charge experience.
- Experience supervising warehouse staff - Supervising drivers would be a bonus.
- 3PL freight experience in a family-run environment a bonus but not a must.
- Functioning computer skills with WMS experience.
- Proven experience managing and setting compliance standards within a warehouse environment with particular focus on health and safety.
- Professional client relationship management experience.
- A team player open to learning and happy to get on a hoist or in a truck.
- Forklift experience and a full class 1.
- You will get a good salary with standard Monday to Friday hours - Saturdays only if needed at your discretion.
- A friendly family run environment with a degree of flexibility on hours.
- Good secure onsite parking in an appealing suburb
- Work with an understanding and supportive owner looking to share his logistics knowledge.
If this sounds like you, and you are resident in New Zealand, apply now or call Oli on 093947444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444