- Great Warranty Role
- Great Location
- Join a Great Team
Our Client is an Auckland dealership of one of the most tradition-rich automobile makers in the world. And today one of the most successful automobile brands, offering nine model lines and having established a presence in more than 100 countries worldwide.
They are on the hunt for their next Warranty Administrator. The purpose of the role is to administer the warranty process for all warranty claims, advise the service team of any relevant warranty issues and administer the vehicle service plans.
The role also works alongside the Service team to provide administrative support as required. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great dealership.
Requirements for this position
- Organisational skills
- Knowledge and experience of the automotive industry
- Communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of warranty processes and systems
Reasons to join the business
- Great career perspective with a leading industry at the forefront of technology and design
- Great team support giving you the opportunity to learn
- Potential career development for the right candidate
- Great location
- Large scale business so future career opportunities are available
Your duties will Include
- Processing warranty credit notes
- Complete monthly reconciliation
- Co-ordinate and document the destruction of warranty parts
- Ensure "complete repair" process is undertaken for all warranty repairs
- Process all service plan claims through SAGA
- Maintain complete knowledge of warranty policy
- Maintain complete knowledge of service plan policy
- Communicate all policy changes to Service team
- Research vehicle service requirements for pre-picking of parts
- Participate in the delivery of warranty training for technicians and frontline staff when required
- Compile action plan from audit results and facilitate completion of all actions
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of all brand policy including local bulletins
If you are interested in this opportunity apply now with your CV and a relevant cover letter outlining WHY YOU! For any queries on this role call Matt from Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444