Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk
- Contract Role 6-8 Months
- CBD Based
- Start Early Feb
Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
About the Role
Musterrecruit is recruiting a professional Accounts Payable / Receivable Clerk for our NZ owned commercial property group.
This role will suit someone who has experience in a similar role and is looking to work in a highly professional environment within the CBD. It will be on a contract basis for 6-8 months and will start in early February.
Duties will include
- Administer debtor and creditor transactions
- Process accounts payable invoices and processing
- Process accounts receivable invoices
- Fortnightly bank reconciliations
- Regular filing of finance records
- General ledger reconciliations
- Debt Chasing and regular contact with suppliers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar position
- You will be used to working in high volume accounts roles
- Intermediate to advanced levels of Excel
- Experience working for a property company would be an advantage
To be successful in this position you must be able to
- Meet strict deadlines
- Enjoy contributing to a fun and professional working environment
- Be able to take ownership
- Be passionate about working as a team
- Be passionate about numbers
- Able to speak fluent English
If you have the above skills, please apply now and include a current CV and cover letter.
For more information on this position please contact the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444