Customer Relationship Ambassador
- Exciting automotive opportunity
- Sales focused customer service role
- Join a great NZ owned group of businesses
Inspire Growth Partners (IGP) is a data driven digital marketing agency, that works alongside some of the top leading automotive brands in New Zealand, to ensure that marketing and sales activities are carried out in a targeted and benchmark focused way.
They focus on delivering strategic targeted data analysis tailored to the relevant audience within their partners' businesses to enable them to make informed decisions around targeted marketing, sales and service retention and new automotive market opportunities.
We are looking for a highly motivated, data led, client focused Customer Relationship Ambassador to develop and maintain relationships with the dealer network in order to improve sales conversion and data integrity.
This is a great time to join IGP as you are working with three of the most exciting automotive brands in New Zealand.
You will be part of a proactive customer focused team based in Mount Wellington.
- Identify opportunities to sell to customers via phone, email and other online channels
- Actively participate in outbound call campaigns facilitated by marketing team or dealership
- Seek out lead generation and sales opportunities utilising existing databases
- Manage and harbour positive relationships with dealerships and internal teams
- Educate dealers on the importance of accurate data and correct system usage in order to influence change and improved behaviours
- End-to-end management of leads to ensure data integrity (accuracy, completeness)
- Ensure data flow between systems is performing as expected and report issues to Team Leader and Manager
- Managing inbound queue as required
- Actively participate in inbound and outbound call campaigns
- Always being useful to current and prospective customers
- Various administration tasks for the company as required from time to time
You will need to have the following
- Strong communication and outbound sales skills
- Ability to harbour and maintain positive relationships with customers and dealer network
- Ability to convert customer enquiries into qualified opportunities
- Ability to identify opportunities to utilise data and improve data and systems
- Ability to 'multi-task' and manage a challenging workload which includes knowledge of multiple automotive brand products
- Great attention to detail
- A clean full licence would be an advantage so you can test the products
- Ideally you will be able to start in the role immediately
- The team operates 7 days a week between 7.30-7.30 weekdays with slightly shorter hours on the weekend, there are three shifts that you will be part of
- You will be on a 5 days on, 2 days off rotating roster
- Attractive bonus scheme based on team efforts as well as individual sales is on offer plus a base salary
- Parking on site
- You will be part of a 100% New Zealand owned dynamic group of businesses
- Ongoing training and development
- Collaborative, innovative, and engaging culture
If you feel that you have the skillset and personality for this role, please apply now with a relevant cover letter and CV outlining why you are the perfect candidate.
For more information about the role, please contact Matt or Tessa at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444