Cloud Data Engineer
- Newly developed role
- Google Cloud Platform expert needed
- Develop your career and add real value
Inspire Growth Partners (IGP) is a data driven digital marketing agency, that works alongside some of the top leading automotive brands in New Zealand, to ensure that marketing and sales activities are carried out in a targeted and benchmark focused way.
They focus on delivering strategic targeted data analysis tailored to the relevant audience within their partners' businesses to enable them to make informed decisions around targeted marketing, sales and service retention and new automotive market opportunities.
As a Cloud Data Engineer, you will work alongside analysts, marketers, brand managers, finance, operations and other business stakeholders in order to assemble, maintain and enhance datasets from across the business. Spanning internal business systems including financial, business process, CRM, marketing, equipment and more.
Your skill with data structure, aggregation and querying will help to support critical growth initiatives and core business operations as well as development of advanced analytical and machine learning models to derive new business insights and optimisations.
The focus of the role will be
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, including both batch and streaming solutions, on Google Cloud Platform
- Build analytics tools that utilise the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics
- Work with analytics and data scientist team members to assist them in building and optimising machine learning models to create industry leading clients
- Identify, design, and implement other internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
You will need to have the following
- Must have significant experience in GCP developing data ingestion, data processing and analytical pipelines for big data, relational databases, NoSQL, data lake and data warehouse solutions
- Strong SQL and Python skills
- At a minimum, operational skillsets with Machine Learning models and tools available within Azure, GCP and/or common Python solutions
- Strong problem solving, analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Go-getter mindset: takes initiative, sees opportunity, yet balances this with personal growth and team and company success
- Excellent customer-service skills and the ability to work a diversity of technical and analytical skillsets
- Opportunity to influence and grow the group of businesses through success in the role
- Attractive remuneration package on offer
- Being part of a 100% New Zealand owned dynamic group of businesses
- Ongoing training and career development
- Collaborative, innovative, and engaging culture
If you feel that you have the skillset and personality for this role, please apply now with a relevant cover letter and CV outlining why you are the perfect candidate.
For more information about the role, please contact Matt or Tessa at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444