Commercial Parts Adviser - Palmerston North
- Excellent Salary
- Company Vehicle/Fuel
- Ongoing Training & Career Development
Commercial Parts Advisor - Palmerston North
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Parts Advisor who has good all-round experience within a Truck parts department, to join a reputable national company.
Your commercial parts expertise and attention to detail will be integral to the success of the branch and you will be provided with the tools and training to grow sales.
You will be paid what you are worth and there is a company vehicle available for the right candidate.
Role requirements, including but not limited to
- Provide exceptional customer service to all trade customers and suppliers
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Positive phone manner
- Deliver accurate parts advice and information to customers
- Liaise with Branch Manager and Parts Sales Representatives
- Manage stock and inventory efficiently
- Compile monthly reports and provide summary to Branch Manager
You must have
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of, and experience in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of automotive parts supply, specifically Truck parts
- Be part of a fun and friendly team
- Competitive remuneration
- Fantastic career prospects
- Company vehicle
If you are interested in this opportunity apply now with your CV and relevant cover letter.
For any questions about this role please call Andy or Daryl from Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444