Senior Insurance Implementation Consultant x 2
- New Positions due to Growth
- Develop your Insurance Career
- NZ owned business Going Places
Implementation Consultant - Insurance
JAVLN™ is the creator of innovative business software applications that deliver powerful software solutions to a variety of industry sectors.
As a company - and like their namesake - they target their customers' goals and then move with speed and purpose to exceed them. Their solutions are invariably well-executed, powerful tools that are simple to use while delivering incredibly effective solutions that really make a difference to their clients' businesses.
JAVLN's leadership team collectively bring together impressive experience in IT and related industries. They aim to create differentiated industry software solutions that empower users with more meaningful information about their operations.
Due to continued growth Javln is looking to recruit further Implementation Consultants.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will have a clear focus on delivering superior customer service and system implementation support of their Insurance-based Systems software.
You will have the qualities needed to present your in-depth knowledge on all aspects of Insurance processes and systems to clients and feel comfortable leading your project team from Business Case to implementation and lastly manage the support aspects of the solution.
You will be accountable for three main areas
- Analyse, document and estimate client's business requirements:
- Process improvements or re-engineering (gap analysis)
- Template creation
- Configure, test and implement client's system needs
- Present findings to client as well as run demonstrations on product
- Assist sales and management team to develop sales presentations, tenders and formal proposals
- Project Leadership
- Define project
- Manage all aspects of project and run the implementation plan
- Manage full SDLC cycle
- Investigate support tickets raised by customers
- Customer presentation and training
To be considered for interview you will have
- Demonstrated experience in an Insurance Consultative role
- Working knowledge of insurance including reinsurance and brokering
- Gap Analysis on Systems, Data and Insurance Company Processes
- A full understating of Accounting principles and Banking
- Demonstrated Project Management and Delivery skills
- Worked within an Agile environment
To be pushed to the top of the pile you will have
- Similar experience within the Insurance industry
- A good understanding of PL/SQL & Oracle database table structures
- Experience in IT and software landscapes will be looked upon favourably
- Effective communication skills and possess the ability to build rapport with people at all levels
- Confidence coupled with a professional demeanour
- An eagerness to learn with a proactive working nature
The Good Bits
- Great office based in Mount Wellington, also the ability to work from home for some of the role
- Join a fast growing Asia Pac business based in New Zealand and help reap the rewards of offering exceptional solutions to a hungry market
- Full orientation into the business and personal development plans
- You will enjoy working in a flexible and collaborative environment with a team that will foster your personal development.
This opportunity is for a motivated individual to take their consultative career to the next level. Please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV.
For any questions about the role contact the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444