- Exciting New Role
- Fast Growing Kiwi Business
- Grow Your Career in this Role
JAVLN™ is the creator of innovative business software applications that deliver powerful software solutions to a variety of industry sectors.
As a company - and like their namesake - they target their customers' goals and then move with speed and purpose to exceed them. Their solutions are invariably well-executed, powerful tools that are simple to use while delivering incredibly effective solutions that really make a difference to their clients' businesses.
JAVLN's leadership team collectively bring together impressive experience in IT and related industries. They aim to create differentiated industry software solutions that empower users with more meaningful information about their operations.
Due to continued growth, Javln is looking to recruit a Project Coordinator.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager you will be part of the new PMO team that will be taking this business to the next level. You will utilise your PMO experience to grow this role that is integral to future success.
Your responsibilities will include
- Assist with planning and implementation of projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Assist with definition tasks and required resources
- Coordinate project team
- Track performance to budget and help allocate project resources
- Create schedules and project timelines
- Track deliverables
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Assist with preparation of governance reports to stakeholders on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of projects
To be considered for the role you will have
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent; PMO experience preferred
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Knowledge of techniques and tools
- Experience as a project coordinator within software development and/or implementation.
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Experience in Agile teams
- Conflict resolution experience
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to Smartsheet.com, JIRA, MS Excel
The Good Bits
- Great office based in Mount Wellington, also the ability to work from home for some of the role
- Join a fast growing Asia Pac business based in New Zealand and help reap the rewards of offering exceptional solutions to a hungry market
- You will enjoy working in a flexible and collaborative environment with a team that will foster your personal development.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing company! Please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV.
For any questions about the role contact the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444