Parts/Customer Service Representative - Thames
- Huge Growth Potential
- Full Training Provided
- Kick-start your Career
Customer Service/Parts Advisor - Thames
Our client in Thames needs a Customer Service Representative to join their team.
The role will work alongside the existing team to provide exceptional customer service and parts advice to their customers.
Role requirements, including but not limited to
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients and suppliers
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Positive phone manner
- Deliver accurate parts advice and information to customers
- Maximise all sales opportunities
- Manage stock and inventory efficiently
You must have
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in the Automotive Industry
- Be part of a fun & friendly dealership team
- Competitive remuneration
- Fantastic career prospects
If you are interested in this opportunity apply now with your CV and relevant cover letter. For any questions about this role please call Andy or Daryl from Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444