Social Media Specialist
- Great next step in your marketing career
- Exciting industry
- Fast growing company
Our client is a well-known industry leader in the professional trade equipment market. They work with some of the industry's most sought after and reputable brands with an exclusive international scale account.
As the Social Media Specialist, you will develop consumer brands social media strategies to be the lead advocate for the voice of the customer and manage the implementation of the strategies. You will work closely with other digital, brand product and content team members.
- Be the lead voice of the brand while working with the brand, product and digital teams to deliver and manage their message on social platforms for current and potential customers
- Oversee all social media platforms and activities promoting our brand and measure success on overall brand exposure
- Responsible for Social Media Paid Advertising and how we optimise these channels to reach our customers
- Lead the social media strategy and calendar to ensure KPI's including response metrics and sentiment benchmarks are being met
- Oversee the syndication and publishing of content for all social media
- Responsible for the community management of all social media platforms
- Monitor the social media schedule and use your analytics experience to drive insights
- Manage the social media budget
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team and agencies to develop digital initiatives that support brand objectives
Ideally you will have
- Marketing Degree qualified or significant relevant industry experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent written English skills
- Strong understanding of the latest trends and best practices in social media marketing
- Strong analytical skills
APPLY NOW with a relevant cover letter and CV if this sounds like your ideal next role.
We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It is outside our normal service levels and we apologise for that. We will respond to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444