- Great Team Culture
- Kiwi Owned Business
- Varied Role
Are you an experienced lender looking to expand your range of experience to encompass the wider aspects of automotive finance & lending?
Then this could be the role just for you!
As an experienced lender you will be primarily responsible for lending decisions on automotive finance loans. Reporting directly to the lending team leader and working in a great close-knit team, you will also be happy to assist with administrative and compliance duties that may arise.
This permanent role is providing financial services to customers of high end European vehicles.
This is a great opportunity, working in a fantastic team-based environment with a great kiwi owned business that works at the higher end of the market.
Responsibilities will include
- Advising and deciding on lending decisions (External and Internal)
- Dealing with complex loan structures
- Analysing financial accounts
- Administrative support for all aspects of automotive loan processing, including origination, compliance & customer services dealer network customers
- Assistance as required in all aspects of Operating Lease portfolio including documentation, settlements, quotation and maintenance approval
- Providing customer service to retail customer portfolio as required
- CRM Activities as required
- Working Tuesday to Saturday
- You will need to have a minimum of 2 years' financial lending experience, preferably in automotive finance but that is not essential
- You will have a natural affinity with vehicles
- You will have a working knowledge of retail finance (Credit (HP), Lease and Operating Lease plus derivatives arrangements
- You will need to have a sound knowledge in all relevant legislation such as the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003, Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 etc
- You will be a confident individual motivated when working under pressure to meet multiple deadlines
- You will have a forward-thinking approach to achieving your responsibilities and those of your team.
- You will have a methodical and disciplined style with ability to work with minimal supervision
- You will be a strong communicator both in written form and verbally
- You will have excellent IT skills especially Microsoft office
- You will be a team player with good interpersonal skills
Please apply now if this role sounds like your next career move including a CV and relevant cover letter outlining why you are the person for the role!
For more information about the position, please contact the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444