Automotive Call Centre Representative
- Exciting automotive opportunity
- Sales focused customer service role
- Join a great NZ owned group of businesses
We are looking for an Automotive Call Centre Representative who is highly motivated, enthusiastic, with great attention to detail and wants to be a member of a hard-working successful team.
Your role will be focused on developing and maintaining relationships with the dealer network in order to improve sales conversion and data integrity.
This is a great time to join our client as you will be working with three of the most exciting automotive brands in New Zealand.
You will be part of a proactive customer focused team based in Mount Wellington.
- Identify opportunities to sell to customers via phone, email and other online channels
- Actively participate in outbound call campaigns facilitated by marketing team or dealership
- Seek out lead generation and sales opportunities utilising existing databases
- Manage and harbour positive relationships with dealerships and internal teams
- Educate dealers on the importance of accurate data and correct system usage in order to influence change and improved behaviours
- End-to-end management of leads to ensure data integrity (accuracy, completeness)
- Ensure data flow between systems is performing as expected and report issues to Team Leader and Manager
- Managing inbound queue as required
- Actively participate in inbound and outbound call campaigns
- Always being useful to current and prospective customers
You will need to have the following
- Strong communication and outbound sales skills
- Ability to harbour and maintain positive relationships with customers and dealer network
- Ability to convert customer enquiries into qualified opportunities
- Ability to identify opportunities to utilise data and improve data and systems
- Ability to 'multi-task' and manage a challenging workload which includes knowledge of multiple automotive brand products
- You will be happy to work weekends as required
- Great attention to detail
- A clean full licence is essential, so you can test the products
- Ideally you will be able to start in the role immediately
If you feel that you have the skillset and personality for this role, please apply now with a relevant cover letter and CV outlining why you are the perfect candidate.
We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It is outside our normal service levels and we apologise for that. We will respond to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444