- New Role in Growing Business
- 100% NZ Owned
- Develop the position
JAVLN™ is the creator of innovative business software applications that deliver powerful software solutions to a variety of industry sectors.
As a company - and like their namesake - they target their customers' goals and then move with speed and purpose to exceed them. Their solutions are invariably well-executed, powerful tools that are simple to use while delivering incredibly effective solutions that really make a difference to their clients' businesses.
JAVLN's leadership team collectively bring together impressive experience in IT and related industries. They aim to create differentiated industry software solutions that empower users with more meaningful information about their operations.
Due to continued growth Javln is looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager.
Reporting directly to the General Manager you will lead the development of the PMO within the growing Javln business.
This is an exciting time to join this exciting NZ owned business and be a key part of the team that takes it to the next level.
Your responsibilities will include
- Planning and implementing projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Manage project team and budget
- Allocate project resources, schedules and timelines
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of projects
- Project profitability management
To be considered for the role you will have
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent; PMO experience preferred
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Knowledge of techniques and tools
- Strong experience as a project manager
- Experience in project planning, risk management and/or change management within software development and/or implementation
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Experience in Agile teams
- Conflict resolution experience
- Adaptability and be a strong team player
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to Smartsheet.com, JIRA and MS Excel
To be pushed to the top of the pile you will have
- Experience of, or understanding of the insurance industry both in New Zealand and overseas
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong experience of utilising JIRA
The Good Bits
- Great office based in Mount Wellington, also the ability to work from home for some of the role
- Join a fast growing Asia Pac business based in New Zealand and help reap the rewards of offering exceptional solutions to a hungry market
- You will enjoy working in a flexible and collaborative environment with a team that will foster your personal development.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing company!
Please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV.
For any questions about the role contact the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444